Online Youth Athletic Mentoring Registration
Clarity Prep, Inc. Sport Specific Online Training
$40 per month
Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement (Read carefully before signing.)
In consideration of being permitted to participate in any way in the Clarity Prep, Inc. (CP) Sport Specific Training indicated below, parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) of the minor participant(s) agree:
- I/WE fully understand and acknowledge that:
(a) There are risks and dangers associated with participation in CP Sport Specific Online Training activities, which could result in bodily injury, partial and/or total disability, paralysis and death.
(b) The social and economic losses and/or damages, which could result from these risks and dangers described above, could be severe.
(c) These risks and dangers may be caused by the action, inaction or negligence of the participant or the action, inaction or negligence of others, including, but not limited to, the Releasees named below.
(d) There may be other risks not known or not reasonably foreseeable at his time.
- I/WE accept and assume such risks and responsibility for the losses and/or damages following such injury, disability, paralysis or death, however caused and whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the Releasees named below.
- I/WE HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE any authorized representative of Clarity Prep, Inc., including its owners, managers, employees, promoters, underwriters, consultants and others who give recommendations, directions, or instructions to engage in risk evaluation or loss control activities regarding any CP Sport Specific Online Training activities, all for the purposes herein referred to as “Releasee”…FROM ALL LIABILITY TO THE UNDERSIGNED, my/our personal representatives, assigns, executors, heirs and next of kin FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES OR DAMAGES AND ANY CLAIMS OR DEMANDS THEREFORE ON ACCOUNT OF ANY INJURY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DEATH OF THE PARTICIPANT OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE ACTIVITY CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEE OR OTHERWISE.
- EACH OF THE UNDERSIGNED further expressly agrees that the foregoing release, waiver, and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the Province or State in which the event is conducted and that if any portion is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
- On behalf of the participant and individually, the undersigned parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) for the minor participant execute this Waiver and Release. If, despite this release, the participant makes a claim against any of the Releasees, the parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) will reimburse the Releasee for any money, which they have paid to the participant, or on his behalf, and hold them harmless.
- In addition, I/WE AGREE to the following rules pertaining to online training:
(a) Participants are expected to act in a responsible, ethical, and legal manner. Specific prohibited activities include, but are not limited to, the following: 1. Commercial, political lobbying, illegal activity, and product advertisement. 2. Disrespectful/ discriminatory remarks and offensive or inflammatory communication. 3. Inappropriate language or profanity and displaying material likely to be offensive or objectionable to others.
(b) Unauthorized disclosure, use, and dissemination of personal information is prohibited.
(c) RELEASOR AND PARTICIPANT ACKNOWLEDGE that the Clarity Prep, Inc. process is the sole intellectual property of Clarity Prep, Inc. RELEASOR AND PARTICIPANT HEREBY AGREE that they will maintain confidentiality regarding the Clarity Prep, Inc. process and further agree not to teach or divulge the process to anyone not involved with Clarity Prep, Inc.
(d) Recording Clarity Prep training sessions is strictly prohibited.
ADDITIONAL RULES/RELEASES FOR PARTICIPATION IN WRESTLING TRAINING
- I understand that strict and immediate compliance to all rules and commands (by instructors, students, training partners and any other participants) is required.
- Although I agree that every reasonable precaution is taken during training and wrestling, I also understand that the ultimate responsibility for my (or minor participant’s) physical and mental safety is mine (or minor participant’s) alone. I hereby assume full responsibility and liability for all damages, injuries and losses that I (or minor participant) may sustain or incur while participating in or watching any wrestling session, including virtual sessions.
- I realize that serious injury is commonplace in wrestling and that even death is a very real possibility. I also realize that if I (or minor participant) am injured during training or wrestling, I (or minor) might be disfigured, disabled and/or rendered unable to work again. I realize that regardless of how these consequences might occur – whether it be the result of another’s actions, the action or inaction of an instructor or other volunteer or representative of Clarity Prep, Inc., the condition of the mats used, the conduct of a non-participant or some other reason – by entering into this agreement I (or minor) accept the risk of participating in training and wrestling, including virtual training, and give up and waive all claims I or anyone acting on my behalf or through me might have against Clarity Prep, Inc. and the owners, operators, or persons in charge of such establishment, or their agents, servants or employees for any injury regardless of its nature, effect or affect on me (or minor) as a result of my (or minor’s) participation and/or presence.
I represent that I (or minor participant) am in good health; that I am not presently, nor will I participate while, under the influence of any drug or medication; that no one affiliated with Clarity Prep, Inc. has encouraged me (or minor) to enter or made any representations regarding my (or minor’s) fitness or ability to participate; that I have read and understood every provision of this release; and that I am legally competent to and freely enter into this waiver, release and assumption of risk agreement. I further represent that I understand that in doing so I (and/or minor) have forfeited substantial rights. I understand it is intended to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowable by law, and agree that if any portion of this agreement is held to be invalid, that the balance, notwithstanding, shall continue in full force and effect.
WRESTLING/TRAINING ROOM RULES AND CODE OF CONDUCT
Wrestling is a fun, yet intense sport. With that in mind, there will be certain procedures in place to ensure that everyone benefits. Failure to recognize the following may result in disciplinary action or dismissal from Clarity Prep, Inc. Sport Specific Wrestling Training without refund.
- Please follow all directions of the Coaches—no exceptions.
- Do not fight with, mistreat, taunt, or in any way intentionally injure another wrestler.
- Participate in all activities-stretching, instruction, conditioning, etc.
- All CP Sport Specific Training coaches, staff and volunteers are to be treated with the highest respect.
CP Sport Specific Training
Terms, Conditions, Cancellations
- The tuition costs for CP Sport Specific Training and programs are on a monthly basis. Payment is due by the first of every month. Failure to attend class does not entitle the participant to a refund.
- Payments will be made through the PayPal link on the CP website www.clarityprep.org.
- The undersigned understands that the Program Prices listed are subject to change at any time by management.
- Clarity Prep, Inc. administrators may make any modifications in the class schedule as deemed necessary. Such modification does not relieve the undersigned of their payment obligations under any circumstances.
- Clarity Prep, Inc. administrators may close the school on national holidays, for the purpose of special events, inclement weather, necessary maintenance and other purposes, without affecting tuition payments, up to a maximum of four weeks per year.
- By entering into the agreement the undersigned grants Clarity Prep, Inc. permission to use photographs, videotapes, artwork or other likenesses of themselves or their child/ward for marketing, trade, publishing or any other lawful purpose.
- It is agreed that the undersigned is prohibited from claiming in commercial or marketing use that he or she is a member of Clarity Prep, Inc. or a student of any CP instructor. The undersigned is further prohibited from the use of the term Clarity Prep, Inc. for any commercial or marketing purpose without written permission by that entity.